Frequently Asked Questions
The following is a list of Frequently Asked Questions that user's have when using MasterflexLive®.
Web interface to cloud: Is there a recommended browser to be used? Supports Chrome 55+, Safari 11.1.1, Firefox 58+, Edge, and Internet Explorer 11
Mobile app interface to cloud: What operating systems and versions are supported? Supports iOS 10 forward and Android 6 forward
NETWORK AND DEVICE CONNECTIVITY
- Network Connection Tips
- Can a device be manually configured with a static IP address?
- Can MasterflexLive pumps be used on a wireless network?
- Where Is data stored and protected?
- How long is data available?
- What security measures are in place?
- Is MasterflexLive data storage encrypted?
- Is data transmission also encrypted during transfer?
- Are emails and other electronic communications encrypted?
- What would prevent someone from hacking into the Cloud?
- What is the defined disaster plan?
- Does MasterflexLive use the same type of firewalls to protect users from unauthorized access?
- How are data storage and data transfer securely monitored?
- What active protections/tools are used in the app background?
- What quality reviews, alarms or corrective actions are in place in case a security breach occurs?
- How is data backed up or recovered?
- What safety procedures are in place for recovering customers’ data?
- Data sharing
ACCOUNT SET-UP/ LOGIN/USER PROFILE
- Password instructions
- Company name instructions
- How do I add multiple Admins or Users to the company account?
- Who can add/delete devices?
ADMIN/USER-LEVEL ACCESS MATRIX
ADDING A DEVICE (PUMP)
- How can the device ID be found?
- How should I enter the MAC address?
- Is there a defined PM (preventative maintenance) procedure?
- How do I create a group?
- How do I transfer settings from one pump in a group to others in the group?
- Can I operate pumps within a group independently?
- If I am in the Group Control screen with pump #2 selected and pump #1 experiences a front sensor trigger condition will I see a warning?
- Can I run more than one group at a time?
- If one pump in a group experiences a power interruption or front sensor trigger will all pumps in a group stop?
In compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 and EU Annex 11, the data historian records all operational changes to all pumps/devices in your account as well as any changes to the account and to user profiles within the account. All records are date/time stamped.
- Does the Premium level function at the account level or at the device level?
- Where can I access historical data?
- What is the time range for which I can retrieve data?
- What types of reports can I run?
- Can I run a query on multiple types?
- How do the “and” “or” rules work in the History filters?
- Is there a fast way to filter my results by text?
- How long will my data be stored in the cloud?
- Can data be deleted from the cloud?
- Can I export data and in what formats?